TELUS International is looking for Online Data Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Online Data Analyst
|0 – 3 (Years)
|Remote (Work From Home)
- This is a freelance position with a flexible schedule; you can work whenever work is available.
- In a web-based environment, you will complete research and evaluation duties such as data verification and comparison, as well as determining the relevance and accuracy of material.
- You will be given criteria for each task that must be followed. The project includes a range of activities, and payment is made per task.
- Any Graduate
- Full Professional English Proficiency.
- You must have spent the last two years in India.
- Capability to follow instructions and do online research using search engines, online maps, and website information.
- You should be knowledgeable with current and historical Indian business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs.
- Being willing to work on a variety of Task Types (e.g., maps, news, audio tasks, relevance).
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
TELUS International designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys and enable them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions and capabilities span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, digital transformation and IT lifecycle solutions, data annotation and intelligent automation, and omnichannel CX solutions that include content moderation, trust and safety solutions, and other managed solutions. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.