BlackRock is hiring for the position of HR Analyst in Gurgaon, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Gurgaon, India (Hybrid)
- A fantastic chance for exceptional junior-level individuals to begin their professional career in an admired HR department, realise their potential, and learn quickly as a member of our talented, fast-paced, and friendly HR Operations& Platform team.
- Partner with and across internal HR organisations, such as Payroll, Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development, and HR Business Partners, to handle management and employee questions within established timescales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of end-to-end processes and be able to provide as competent backup for other team members.
- Capable of executing day-to-day responsibilities using technological systems and apps such as Workday and Success Factors or other Learning Management Systems.
- Conduct process audits and reconciliations on a regular basis, and create/implement appropriate controls to reduce risk.
- Identify and push continuous process improvement and standardisation possibilities to give an amazing employee experience, as well as areas for automation and risk reduction.
- Balance daily obligations with significant project work and opportunity for professional development.
- Connect with colleagues (both within and outside of your team) to share best practices, ideas, and solutions.
- Create and keep process documentation.Provide great customer service to internal clients by answering their inquiries efficiently and effectively, offering them with accurate information and/or smart recommendations, and collaborating with them to problem solve.
- Examine, carry out, and audit HR transactions pertaining to the candidate and employee lifecycles.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA (HR) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Microsoft Office (required) and Workday (recommended).
- Broad understanding of HR ideas, procedures, and their interdependence.
- Prior experience in the financial services and/or investment banking industries is preferred.
- Capability to discover, analyse, and develop process and/or procedure improvements.
BlackRock is a global asset manager and technology provider. Our purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. We help millions of people invest to build savings that serve them throughout their lives. We make investing easier and more affordable. We advance sustainable investing because our conviction is it delivers better outcomes for investors. We contribute to a more resilient economy that benefits more people.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.