Goldman Sachs is looking for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Human Capital Management Analyst
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
- Support the operational and technology strategy for APAC Benefits and Wellness that maximises the employee experience while utilising cost-saving potential for the company.
- Support operational and technological assessments and look for opportunities for automation or efficiency.
- Encourage adherence to both internal requirements and applicable laws and regulations.
- On cross-regional/global operational and/or technology projects, including cross-regional and cross-functional working group activity, support and represent APAC Benefits and Wellness.
- Support APAC Benefits and Wellness suppliers’ day-to-day management to guarantee compliance with vendor regulations and smooth on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Support the quarterly APAC Tech Risk Reviews as well as managing vendor tech risk as needed.
- Support the APAC Benefits Team as a whole with benefit renewals, including data needs, employee communications, and system automation of benefits/renewals.
- Find and promote continuing opportunities to streamline procedures and increase efficiency throughout all APAC sites.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive, and communication skills; ability to work well in a worldwide team that both accepts and challenges new ideas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; capability to thoroughly analyse issues and find answers; knowledge of when and how to escalate problems in order to control risk.
- Innovative approach with the capacity and desire to contest established practices.
- Ability to use creativity to translate abstract concepts into concrete actions or things.
- A self-starter with a positive outlook on work
- Good command of accounting, management, and reporting metrics
- Advanced proficiency with computers: Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office abilities are necessary.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.