Amazon is hiring for the position of Workforce Analyst/ Quality Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Workforce Analyst/ Quality Analyst
|Freshers & Experienced
Key Responsibilities for Workforce Analyst:
- Accountable for managing queues, skills, and profiles and modifying staffing to match volume.
- Interprets and conveys information affecting the present service level, such as changes in arrival times, timetables, and productivity that may affect the level of service and the selling experience.
- Deliver root cause analysis to find SLA misses using in-depth data analysis.
- Offer suggestions for new metrics and tools.
- Drives the adoption of new metrics and tools while assisting the change management process with regard to workforce and staff activities.
- All significant issues should be escalated, and workforce managers should be notified, whether they are in operations or the affected businesses, to ensure that the appropriate people are made aware of the occurrence at the appropriate time.
- Effectively conveys all interactions both inside and outside the Workforce Management team, both orally and in writing. Particularly when including stakeholders in discussion of certain Adherence issues.
- Create and control daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting.
Key Responsibilities for Quality Analyst:
- The allocated audit/quality processes’ productivity and accuracy goals are met or exceeded.
- Instruction, revision, or coaching on mapping activities in the role of a SME
- Ticket management (responding to/resolving tickets and meeting SLAs)
- Encourage process/system improvements based on persistent trends and found gaps
- Carry out the specified project components of the audit procedures.
- Communicates tactically with internal parties about issues
- Produces operating reports and status updates as needed.
- Minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Workforce Management programmes, such as Aspect and IEX.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Good technical skills: proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel at the intermediate to advanced level.
- Ability to persuade audiences through verbal and written communication.
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise many activities and projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Experience with data analysis resulting in the formulation of leadership reports.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Working in a multi-functional workplace.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.