Revolut is hiring for the position of Workforce Specialist in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Freshers & Experienced
|Across India (Work From Home)
- Creating and frequently modifying timetables and predictions.
- Preserving team data accuracy in the presence of new recruits, team changes, and departures.
- Working with support team leaders in real-time to ensure adherence.
- Maintaining reliable data, including trend analysis, for the Member Experience team.
- Managing and enhancing the procedure for tracking performance and establishing goals.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Having the ability to learn new tasks and software quickly.
- The capacity to organise your workload and set priorities in order to sustain and enhance procedures.
- A sense of security when using office applications like Word, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Excellent attention to detail and the capacity to spot errors in complicated data.
- A method for tackling problems that will quickly put effective answers into action.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally to manage relationships with a variety of team members.
- The capacity to spot trends and continuously improve.
- Ability to accept responsibility for important responsibilities.
- Flexibility and the capacity to adapt swiftly to changing circumstances.
- The capacity to foresee future changes or headcount requirements.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.