HPE is hiring for the position of Procurement Operations Analyst in Bangalore. Candidates with any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Procurement Operations Analyst
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|1 – 2 (Years)
- Provides procurement services with a focus on fundamental goods that only demand a minimum level of technical knowledge.
- Collaborates with team members from many departments within the organisation to achieve compliance needs, business controls, and commodities objectives.
- Apply discretion and judgement when performing process-oriented duties, such as accepting purchase requests, carrying out crucial company procurement and financial inspections, and employing automated technologies.
- Executes commodities plans through tactical delivery to support cross-functional team goals and objectives.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- English and the local language proficiency.
- Basic knowledge of the procurement procedure.
- Developed technical and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of SAP-based and web-based business applications.
- A good ability to communicate.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.