Multiplier is hiring for the position of Payment Operations Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ 12th Pass are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Payment Operations Associate
|Any Graduate/ 12th Pass
|Freshers & Experienced
|Remote (Work From Home)
- At Multiplier, efficiently carry out all procedures and tasks linked to payments across all channels.
- Review and record data in our system with precision, consistency, and accuracy.
- Assist customers with payment or debit card questions or problems.
- Collaborate on customer requests or difficulties with both our external partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Publish and keep up process documentation
- Any Graduate/ 12th Pass
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in transaction processing.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and compliance.
- Effective communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
Multiplier is a leading global employment platform that makes it easy for companies to employ teams internationally. Its proprietary technology simplifies the employment process by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes. We enable companies to manage their distributed teams via a simple dashboard while taking responsibility for local labor law compliance on their behalf. We are passionate about creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the people they love.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.