LTIMindtree is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Candidates should have excellent communication abilities in English.
- The capacity to remain composed under duress and engage in critical thought.
- Must be able to show a history of achievement in a high-performance environment.
- For voice campaigns, you need to have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- It is necessary to have prior experience answering calls from end users.
- Desired: immediate joiner or maximum 30-day notice.
- Positions that can be performed from a Bangalore office.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with version control systems like Git.
- Debugging and troubleshooting proficiency.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience as a customer service professional or in a comparable CS role
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700+ clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across 30+ countries, LTIMindtree – a Larsen & Toubro Group company – combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.