Sprinto is hiring for the position of HR Business Partner in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|HR Business Partner
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Freshers & Experienced
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Implement staff policies, oversee their administration, and look for ways to make rules and processes better.
- Give management excellent guidance and support on ongoing employee relations and performance management challenges.
- Control the whole employee lifetime, from hiring to termination.
- answer team members’ daily HR-related questions.
- Help the People Ops Team create initiatives to enhance the working environment for employees.
- Proactively assist with recruiting.
- Maintain continuing connections with job agencies to guarantee the selection of individuals who are the most qualified.
- Be in charge of and manage the HRMS, People Reporting, and People Experience.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Knowledge of current laws and best practises in HR.
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- The capacity to carry out scalable processes.
- Superior communication abilities.
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates security compliance & works with any cloud setup, and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 100+ employees & more than 400+ customers across 25+ countries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.