Mahindra Group is hiring for the position of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee
|Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Madhya Pradesh, India
- Having regular customer interactions and being aware of the support needs at the customer’s end, you can escalate the situation to an area business manager or a zonal service manager for more assistance and a better connection.
- Log book collection, including MTBL and competition vehicles, aids in the improvement of databases and the planning of prompt corrective actions.
- Overall Product Performance is established through Customer Testimonials and covers Fuel Efficiency, Maintenance, Tyre Life, Uptime, etc.
- Customer testimonials regarding FE following the successful completion of the FE trial one vehicles.
- The number of signed off copies from trial customers each month.
- Information on performance, vehicle specifications, and innovative engineering introductions based on input from the field.
- Make sure to keep track of uptime and periodically share the same data with the Area Business Manager and Zonal Service Manager for future improvement plans.
- Participate in certain testing alongside the vehicle
- Assist the dealer with car maintenance and checkups before approving the trial.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn quickly.
- Attention to detail and precision in work.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software or technical tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
The Mahindra Group is one of the largest and most admired multinational federation of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in farm equipment, utility vehicles, information technology and financial services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, agriculture, logistics, hospitality and real estate. The Mahindra Group has a clear focus on leading ESG globally, enabling rural prosperity and enhancing urban living, with a goal to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to Rise.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.