Deloitte is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
- Extract, clean, and synthesise a vast volume of data to create reports that are compelling and insightful and help decision-makers in the real estate industry.
- Create individualised deliverables by conceptualising and visualising a business solution.
- Create and keep up standard operating procedures (SOP) that detail the actions used to produce each deliverable.
- Maintain the internal team website by routinely updating projects linked to your job; daily update the team log report.
- As required, carry out external or third-party research on real estate strategy and other topics.
- Present the work deliverables and communicate effectively in a cross-cultural setting.
- Carry out business in a way that is sensitive to cultural differences and is able to manage interactions with a “global” attitude.
- Exude the qualities of a team member and collaborator while still being able to operate on their own with little to no assistance when necessary.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Working familiarity with the Microsoft Office programme.
- Expertise with the Windows operating system.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication abilities.
- Willingness to pick up new techniques/tools.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals from independent firms around the world work together to provide audit and assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), comprises these firms. Each DTTL member firm offers specific geographic services and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the country or countries in which it operates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.