Sutherland is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA
|0 – 3 (Years)
|Work From Home
- Work with cross-functional teams to create business requirements documentation for the process to be automated in a way that can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams and is clear to business users.
- Organise meetings with stakeholders to determine needs
- Perform process diagnostics and opportunity spotting
- Creates a business case for every opportunity.
- Take note of the non-functional needs, such as security, performance capacity, and availability.
- Describe and depict the current environment and data flow
- Using cross-functional flowcharts, suggest ‘to-be’ process map designs.
- Define the business analysis needs and configuration specifications.
- Aid in system process design, documentation, and maintenance
- Determine the goals, advantages, limitations, and dangers of RPA automation initiatives, and record and capture all manual operations as they are currently.
- Collaborates with members of the RPA and Technical Teams to streamline project planning and execution.
- To find and support solution designs for production challenges and improvements, work in coordination with the business and the RPA team.
- Determine and record the optimal procedures for continuing RPA adoption.
- Consider the effects of change management when implementing new RPA procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication. assertive and self-assured while bringing up action points with authority figures.
- Worked on large projects before.
- Expertise and experience with a variety of technology platforms and products.
- Being able to quickly understand processes and locate viable RPA solutions.
- Experience working with business owners and SMEs in numerous geographically dispersed teams to support business process documentation.
- Working knowledge of automation software, such as PowerAutomate, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and UiPath (recommended).
- Business Analyst Certification – Preferably with UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
- A track record of using data analysis to reach business-related findings.
- User Acceptance expertise Bringing business users into the test phase during testing.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.