Cornerstone is hiring for the position of Junior Engineer, Quality in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Junior Engineer, Quality
|B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- The candidate will undergo training in product functionality, test automation, TestLink, etc., and will collaborate under a QE lead to support testing phases of the product.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming, with a preference for Java.
- Proficiency in front-end automation frameworks, with preference for knowledge in Selenium/Silk.
- Understanding of web services and/or automated API testing.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language.
- Holds a B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree with a focus on fresh graduates.
- Demonstrates an interest in establishing a career path in Quality Engineering (QE) or Testing.
- Possesses programming skills in any language, with a preference for JAVA.
- Any testing certification is considered advantageous.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce. With adaptive HR software designed to unite people, teams, technology, and business, our products inspire a work environment of growth, agility, and success for all. We built our AI-powered and skills-forward system for the contemporary workforce. Organizations that use Cornerstone modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success. Cornerstone serves over 7,000 customers and 100 million users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.