Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Multiple Locations, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Multiple Locations, India
- Understanding Requirements: Collaborating with stakeholders (e.g., project manager, technical lead) to discern user requirements for a feature. Initiating the incorporation of appropriate continuous feedback loops to gauge customer value.
- Design: Participating in the process of architecting a product/solution feature, testing design hypotheses, and refining code plans under the technical guidance of others. Generating code to test technical solutions hypotheses and assisting in technical validation efforts. Assisting in the development of design documents for simple designs or user stories under supervision.
- Coding: Creating and implementing code for a product, service, or feature under guidance, reusing code when applicable. Producing code that is extensible and maintainable, and applying diagnosability, reliability, and maintainability principles. Applying coding patterns and best practices to write code.
- Implementation: Reviewing work items to understand product features in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g., project managers). Assisting in breaking down work items into tasks and providing estimation.
- Reliability and Supportability: Participating in live service operations on a rotational, on-call basis as issues arise. Identifying solutions and mitigations for simple issues affecting performance or functionality of Live Site services.
- Engineering Excellence: Keeping abreast of current developments and actively seeking new knowledge to enhance the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products. Ensuring consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns, and related topics.
Every company has a mission. What’s ours? To empower every person and every organization to achieve more. We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world in the future and today. Our culture doesn’t just encourage curiosity; it embraces it. Each day we make progress together by showing up as our authentic selves. We show up with a learn-it-all mentality. We show up cheering on others, knowing their success doesn’t diminish our own. We show up every day open to learning our own biases, changing our behavior, and inviting in differences. When we show up, we achieve more together.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.