Citi is hiring for the position of Business Analytics Analyst in Bangalore, Chennai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Business Analytics Analyst
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/2 022/ 2023/ 2024
|Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
|Bangalore, Chennai, India
- Lead analytics efforts to enhance customer engagement in the Retail Bank business by strategically cross-selling and upselling relevant products.
- Design and implement Design of Experiments (DOEs) to gain in-depth insights into customer sensitivities regarding new offers and outreach channels, emphasizing the philosophy of delivering the right product at the right time.
- Provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions for Retail Bank products, demonstrating expertise in campaign management, KPIs, ROI, and various channels.
- Identify potential markets and trends, fostering agility to drive strategic changes in customer engagement approaches.
- Analyze campaign performance, handle ad-hoc analytic requests, and offer recommendations for enhancing campaign profitability.
- Utilize Hive, Python, Excel, and other tools to analyze external and internal customer data, identifying opportunities across the Retail Bank customer lifecycle.
- Evaluate customers’ online/offline behavior, providing insights and recommendations for refining targeting strategies.
- Conduct analysis of A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results, and recommend improvements for optimizing campaign efficiency and budget utilization.
- Forecast performance of campaigns/products for short-term and long-term cohorts, supported by data and business justifications.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Pricing, and Decision Management teams to drive revenue and growth for Retail Bank products, influencing decisions based on behavioral data.
- Serve as the knowledge owner for customer and market data, providing guidance to other marketing functions such as e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, and product development.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or hold a graduate degree.
- Have 0-2 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical analysis, data analysis, or its academic equivalent.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional partners and team members.
- Excel in managing and manipulating data using Python, Hive, and SQL.
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.