PayPal is hiring for the position of Data Analyst Intern in Bangalore, Chennai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data Analyst Intern
|Bangalore, Chennai, India
- Possess the ability to create visually appealing and easily navigable data presentations for end-users.
- Aggregate data from diverse sources to build streamlined data pipelines and integrate information from multiple PayPal systems.
- Identify crucial business factors, establish cause-and-effect relationships, conduct analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and senior executives across the organizational matrix.
- This is a university intern position requiring candidates to be graduating in 2025.
- Eligibility includes holding a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience, familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers.
- Information Retrieval (search/recommendation/classification) experience or Human Judgment/User Interface experience .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
We’re championing possibilities for all by making money fast, easy, and more enjoyable. Our hope is unlock opportunities for people in their everyday lives and empower the millions of people and businesses around the world who trust, rely, and use PayPal every day. PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.