Coredge is hiring for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Join a highly passionate Development team and contribute to the development of our next-generation cloud-native core solution, collaborating with the product team and the open-source community to realize the vision of Coredge.io.
- Engage in the development of cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- Collaborate with industry leaders in the cloud domain.
- Anticipate a steep learning curve to enhance your skills.
- Gain experience in solving real-time problems, evolving into a proficient problem solver over time.
- Proficient in Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Possess strong programming knowledge in Python/Golang.
- Familiarity with data structures.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing is advantageous.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, emphasizing the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Possess a profound understanding of technology and a genuine passion for the work.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to effectively guide and influence in a dynamic environment.
- Show a strong commitment to maximizing system performance in the work undertaken.
Coredge is a solutions-focused company that uses cloud and digital technology to solve complex industry challenges and enable clients to thrive in the digital era. Our innovative Kubernetes solutions empower applications with scalability and flexibility, supported by our advanced orchestration suite. This comprehensive suite includes extensive orchestration capabilities, multi-cloud management, storage orchestration, and virtual machine management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.