Ericsson is hiring for the position of Associate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate Engineer Trainee
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Conduct on-site surveys, utilizing appropriate tools, software, and devices.Develop drawings and maps based on survey data.Validate Site Survey Reports for accuracy and completeness.Perform comprehensive site audits, compile findings, and enter data into the database.Distribute audit reports to relevant stakeholders.Collaborate on crafting site designs and create detailed Design Documentation using Intelligent Site Engineering methods.Utilize BIM Technology to generate 3D digital designs for sites.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Possess strong knowledge of the Ericsson Radio System, with expertise in site build/installation, site design, and intelligent site survey.
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating site engineering documents, including TSSR (Technical Site Survey Report), SID (Site Installation Document), As-built, and Site Acceptance documentation.
- Familiarity with tools such as AutoCAD and Revit is considered an added advantage.
- Have experience in the process of ordering and managing Bill of Materials (BoM).
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.