Pearson is is hiring for the position of Customer Service Administrator across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Customer Service Administrator
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
|Work From Home (Remote)
- Collaborate closely with existing Pearson teams in India, UK, AU, and China, serving as the primary contact for Pearson Partners in India requiring support for their customers’ journey, with proficiency in Hindi, Punjabi, and English.
- Assist the 3rd line support team in operational tasks for internal and external stakeholders related to PTE Academic and associated products.
- Provide feedback and training to Partners to ensure they possess the necessary information.
- Ensure all Customer Service inquiries are processed within the team’s 24-hour Service Level Agreement (SLA) in an appropriate manner.
- Monitor inquiries received through various channels and respond to customers via phone and email regarding matters related to PTE Academic.
- Maintain and update documentation for internal stakeholders and customers, including processes, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor and report service quality using tracking tools, taking proactive action to address gaps, trends, or overachievement in service standards.
- Manage customer service improvement projects, collaborating with other parts of Pearson to implement systematic improvement practices when necessary.
- Take ownership of customer issues, confidently handling challenging or complex cases during a call and escalating appropriately if needed.
- Coordinate with internal partners to meet SLAs within specified timeframes.
- Monitor customer service provision between delivery partners and serve as a primary point of contact for key clients on customer service issues.
- Support the local geography with reporting needs and perform other ad-hoc back-office administrative duties as required.
- Any Graduate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize attention across a diverse set of activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional and international teams.
- Previous experience in a customer services environment in India.
- Desirable knowledge and familiarity with educational services.
- Efficiently and agilely managed complex operations.
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions in ambiguous situations.
At Pearson, our purpose is simple: to add life to a lifetime of learning. We believe that every learning opportunity is a chance for a personal breakthrough. That’s why our c.20,000 Pearson employees are committed to creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact. We are the world’s leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. For us, learning isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.