Capgemini is hiring for the position of Pricing Analyst in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Complete or assist in the calculation of pricing sheets for clients.
- Provide support for financial terms and conditions responses/markups.
- Seek guidance from senior Data Analyst, Unit, or Account Controller (for existing accounts) regarding deal activities.
- Prepare financial review materials, including IFRS15 assessment, and assist in internal interactions throughout the bid process.
- Assist Sales Controller in defining booking recognition for new contracts within their purview.
- Maintain an up-to-date and continuous learning curve on detailed accounting and financial internal rules, including related escalation thresholds.
- Develop a continuous understanding of the Group Portfolio, its offerings, and their financial and commercial implications.
- Provide ad hoc project support to the DA Corporate Team and the ecosystem as needed.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Proficiency in calculating pricing sheets.
- Strong communication skills.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.