Paytm is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Business Development Intern in India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Business Analyst/ Business Development Intern
|Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Utilize automated tools to extract data from both primary and secondary sources.
- Identify and rectify coding errors and related problems, ensuring the removal of corrupted data.
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems, reorganizing data into a readable format.
- Prepare management reports that articulate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Generate final analysis reports for stakeholders, outlining data-analysis steps to facilitate informed decision-making based on various facts and trends.
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Establish robust automated dashboards to drive performance management.
- Extract business insights from data, focusing on driving business-level metrics.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Intern:
- Maintain assigned client relationships to ensure satisfaction and continued collaboration.
- Interact with internal teams to facilitate the smooth flow of each event, including listing marketing initiatives and managing payments.
- Serve as the point of contact for all Small/Medium scale organizers, ensuring the smooth functioning of accounts and documentation.
- Resolve and respond to queries, managing incoming customer service inquiries effectively.
- Identify and assess organizer/venue needs, collect feedback, and communicate insights to relevant teams to achieve customer delight.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Problem Solving: Evaluate the data required to substantiate hypotheses and derive actionable insights.
- Analytical Skills: Possess top-notch Excel skills and demonstrate proficiency in handling very large-scale data using SQL, Hive, and Excel.
- Strong Communication and Project Management Skills: Effectively communicate and manage projects.
- Stakeholder Interaction: Ability to interact and persuade business stakeholders.
- Experience with Web Analytics Platforms: Knowledge in working with web analytics platforms is an added advantage.
- Exceptional Analytical and Conceptual Thinking Skills: Exhibit outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholder Influence: Ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced Technical Skills: Possess advanced technical skills.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.