Morgan Stanley is hiring for the position of Associate/ Analyst Intern in Mumbai, Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate/ Analyst Intern
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Mumbai, Bangalore, India
Key Responsibilities for Associate:
- Stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements related to client KYC, Suitability, and Documentation.
- Appropriately escalate any risks identified during the documentation review process.
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to collect required documents and associated information, ensuring compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
- Act as a subject matter expert on AML/KYC documents and processes.
- Manage and facilitate client due diligence, coordinating with MS stakeholders responsible for KYC.
- Serve as the point of contact for KYC and reporting issues for designated clients.
- Act as an escalation point for client issues, troubleshooting cases and collaborating on solutions.
- Review cases before handing them over to Non-Market Risk for assessment.
- Represent the team at Working Groups and Steering Committee meetings, providing progress updates.
Key Responsibilities for Analyst Intern:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications for use by the Firm’s business units within our development teams.
- Conduct meetings with clients to gather and analyze requirements for ongoing projects.
- Make informed system design decisions to meet project objectives.
- Evaluate, integrate, and develop the necessary software components for application development.
- Test and deploy applications to production environments.
- Specialize in developing high-performing, low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes.
- Provide expertise in creating sophisticated risk management analytics and systems.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Exhibit strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders, along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess robust analytical, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a keen awareness of risk and controls.
- Display the capacity to think laterally and convey a comprehensive understanding of the big picture.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Possess experience with at least one programming language, such as Java, C++, or C#, and a strong foundation in database knowledge.
- Have knowledge of operating systems, including Windows and Unix.
- Fluent in English.
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.