Zycus is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Bangalore, Pune, India
- Manage the cloud infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines using tools such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Automate provisioning, scaling, and resource management to establish continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) workflows.
- Collaborate with development teams to facilitate seamless code deployments and releases.
- Implement monitoring and incident management systems to detect and respond to performance anomalies, security breaches, and other incidents.
- Investigate and resolve incidents, working closely with cross-functional teams to mitigate risks and enhance system reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/CS.
- Proficient programming skills.
- Sound understanding of cloud computing.
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps practices and management of CI/CD pipelines.
- Profound expertise in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.