Goldman Sachs is looking for the position of New Analyst in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s operations and business practices.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to provide effective support to our various business units.
- Benefit from unlimited access to training and guidance, facilitating your preparation for advancement to higher roles.
- Cultivate and expand your professional network by engaging with colleagues from diverse divisions and regions.
- Recent or upcoming graduates from a Bachelors or Masters degree program, expected to complete studies between December 2023 and May 2024.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Effective written and verbal communication to convey ideas and findings.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively in a team and contribute to group projects.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.