JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Design, develop, comment, and unit test code to ensure the highest calibre of software modules.
- Create microservices that will operate on the internal cloud of the bank and the public cloud infrastructure.
- Work together with groups in various locations and time zones.
- Participate in scrum team stand-ups, code reviews, and other ceremonies. Help your team resolve obstacles and complete tasks.
- Manage simultaneous, urgent work under supervision and appropriately escalate problems as needed.
- Create test cases, use integration and unit testing, and create functionality and automation.
- By seeking formal and informal learning opportunities on technology, JPMorgan Chase products, and financial services, you can maintain your technical expertise.
- Find and implement possibilities for continuous improvement to enhance product and technology delivery flow.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability on the job.
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language and at least one database querying language, as well as experience writing, debugging, and maintaining code in an enterprise context.
- Knowledge of current front-end technologies.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle in general.
- Strong familiarity with Agile practices including CI/CD, applicant resilience, and security.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.