Infosys is hiring for the position of Analyst/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Analyst / Business Analyst
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Bangalore, Pune, India
Key Responsibilities for Analyst:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of key pharmaceutical compliance regulations, including but not limited to Computerized System Validation, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP, GAMP 5, SOX IT, Data Privacy, Data Integrity, and Information Security.
- Possess subject matter expertise in areas such as Quality Management, document management, and Change Management.
- Establish, implement, and monitor quality management requirements to ensure that IT projects meet both quality and regulatory standards.
- Apply knowledge of risk management to perform root cause analysis on trends and address deviations through preventive, detective, and corrective measures.
- Conduct periodic or control maturity assessments and audits, showcasing hands-on experience in this domain.
- Familiarity with various validation tools and templates commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of using Lean/Agile approaches to validate assets.
- Proven ability to handle multiple large projects and respond quickly to changing situations in complex environments.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Actively contribute to different phases of consulting projects, including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design, and deployment as a part of the Infosys consulting team.
- Explore alternatives to recommended solutions through research, including literature surveys, public domain information, and vendor evaluation data, and build proof-of-concepts (POCs).
- Create requirement specifications from business needs, define to-be processes, and develop detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- Support the configuration of solution requirements on products, address any issues, diagnose root causes, seek clarifications, and identify and shortlist solution alternatives.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives, aiming to deliver high-quality, value-adding solutions to customers.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Collaborate with clients to discern business challenges and enhance client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring pertinent data.
- Stay informed about the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
- Possess logical thinking and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Evaluate current processes, identify areas for improvement, and propose technology solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or two industry domains.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.