S&P Global is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Key Responsibilities for Data Associate:
- Collaborate within an agile development team to design, estimate, and implement software solutions aligned with business requirements.
- Establish and execute testing procedures to ensure thorough application testing throughout the development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and proactively propose solutions for challenges encountered during development.
- Support the Technical Lead by communicating requirements and problem-solving techniques to junior team members.
- Follow Agile development practices, providing status updates and addressing bottlenecks under the guidance of the Technical Manager.
- Promptly escalate issues hindering development progress to the Technical Manager.
- Design and implement modern applications using technologies such as Spring Boot, REST, and React.
- Collaborate with architects and cross-functional teams to recommend hardware and software requirements.
- Work with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
- Engage with other developers to address various tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Independently manage and monitor project status, reporting to management or project leaders.
- Identify and address issues that may impact project goals, implementing corrective measures.
- Continuously enhance knowledge in the specialized area.
- Drive the transformation of existing products toward CI/CD and Cloud-native approaches.
- Perform additional duties as required.
S&P Global Sustainable1 is the central source for sustainably intelligence from S&P Global. Sustainable1 matches customers with the ESG products, insights and solutions from across S&P Global’s divisions to help meet their unique needs. Our comprehensive coverage across global markets combined with in-depth ESG intelligence provides financial institutions, corporations and governments an unmatched level of clarity and confidence to successfully navigate the transition to a sustainable future. Our data and well-informed point of view on critical topics like energy transition, climate resilience, positive impact and sustainable finance allow us to go deep on the details that define the big picture so customers can make decisions with conviction.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.