Sutherland is hiring for the position of Associate -Trans Processing in Chennai, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate -Trans Processing
|Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/2 2024
|Chennai/ Work From Home
- Review accounts listed on the daily Ageing report.
- Monitor and manage assigned accounts, conducting professional collection calls (both outbound and inbound), making necessary account adjustments, and facilitating customer reconciliations.
- Collect customer payments in adherence to due dates, and promptly follow up on payment arrangements.
- Monitor customer payment activities to ensure timely receivables collection.
- Escalate promptly in cases of non-payment or no response from customers.
- Provide customer service by sending statements, processing customer refunds, handling account adjustments, and resolving client-billing problems with a focus on delivering timely and effective service.
- Identify issues contributing to account delinquency, discuss them with customers, and escalate when necessary.
- Assist in cleaning up unapplied credits (UCs) and addressing short-paid invoices.
- Send dunning letters to prompt payment on delinquent accounts.
- Communicate and follow up with Sales/Operations departments regarding customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Update daily/weekly trackers and conduct self-quality checks.
- Adhere to control and compliance standards.
- Act as a liaison between customers, Sales, Billing, and various internal departments to ensure a smooth flow of transactions and resolution of issues.
- Follow and update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Actively participate in learning and development initiatives.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills for precise transaction processing.
- Strong attention to detail to identify and rectify discrepancies in transactions.
- Effective time management to meet processing deadlines and maintain efficiency.
- Basic analytical skills for reviewing and analyzing transactional data.
- Clear communication skills for effective collaboration with team members.
- Problem-solving abilities to address routine issues in transaction processing.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.