Hitachi is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst in across India. Candidates with any Graduation are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Any Graduate Degree
|Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
|Work From Home (Remote)
- Ensure the prompt delivery of diverse project data while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Generate detailed descriptions for images to offer textual accessibility to visual content.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction levels, and contribute to initiatives aimed at improving performance metrics.
- Collaborate in designing processes for the quality assurance of entered data.
- Continuously optimize existing processes and provide regular feedback on tools and procedures.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree (Provisional Certificate & Consolidated Marks Memo required)
- Open to working from the office and in rotational shifts (5 working days & 2 days off)
- Available for immediate joining
- Entry-level candidate with up to 2 years of industry experience and exceptional written communication skills.
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has responded to the expectations of society and its customers through technology and innovation. Our mission is to “Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products.” Over the past 100+ years this commitment has led us to work towards creating a more sustainable society through our “Social Innovation Business”. We work to apply our expertise in information technology (IT), operational technology (OT), and a wide variety of products to advance social infrastructure systems and improve quality of life across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.