Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring for the position of Business Development Associate in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Thermo Fisher Scientific
|Business Development Associate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Work From Home (Fully Remote)
- Using a variety of information sources, develop a solid understanding of prospective clients and their markets. Then, work with the clients to find and seize new business opportunities.
- Oversee the execution of all CDAs and NDAs for the territories of Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and India.
- After a CDA or NDA is successfully executed, identify any possible commercial prospects for PSG and provide a seamless handover to the relevant BDEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as pharmaceutics; chemistry or biology.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Vibrant and extremely driven individual.
- Knowledge with SalesForce.com is preferred.
- Experience in the life sciences industry with preference given to pharmaceutical industry including clinical, CDMO and bioprocessing.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.