Accenture is hiring for the position of Packaged App Development Associate in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Packaged App Development Associate
|B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
|0 – 11 (Months)
- Utilising the business requirements, design, create, test, assemble, support, and configure the application.
- Recognise the business factors that may affect performance and provide software that meets those requirements.
- Assist in the creation of automated solutions, new features, and technologies, and incorporate them into already-existing solutions. Bake technological trends into solutions.
- In charge of handling customer support requests and problem resolution via phone, email, chat, and remote assistance.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- The capacity to quickly and nimbly foresee and address business difficulties.
- Versatile and multidisciplinary having the ability to pick up and use new abilities more quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as fluency in spoken and written language.
- Provide code in accordance with deadlines and quality standards, and take part in peer reviews.
- Assume responsibility for the solution’s successful execution.
- Provide assistance with infrastructure operations and/or oversee the delivery of IT services and production systems.
- The ability to move for project deployment to any location in India and work shifts around the clock depending on business needs.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.