Wipro is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Associate in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Business Analyst/ Associate
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Explain in detail the scope papers, features, functional and non-functional requirements, etc., making sure that all expressed and implicit customer demands are recorded.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts, explore system capabilities, and write specifications following extensive client needs research and analysis.
- Work together with the internal team, including the project managers, pre-sales team, tech leads, and architects, to develop and produce precise and timely responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Recognise and share the effects of any changes on operations and finances.
- Frequent customer interactions to get feedback and explanations regarding the suggested solution for a specific RFP or RFI, and then to direct the delivery team to modify the design
- Empower clients by showcasing and presenting the suggested solution or prototype.
- Sustain client relationships to maximise lead generation and business integration
- Make sure you get regular client reviews and comments so you can enhance and provide customers with better value (products/services).
- Aware of the prerequisites for expertise. frequently displays (inparts) with little assistance or direction.
- Shows the entire scope of the skill on a regular basis without supervision. expands the competency to include challenging and uncharted circumstances.
- Applies the competency in every circumstance and acts as a mentor as well.
- Develops organisational capabilities in the competency area and mentors others. functions as a vital resource for that skill and is well-known throughout the company.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Execution excellence and passion for results.
- Passion for results.
- Relationship Building.
- Managing complexity.
- Effective communication.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.