Google is hiring for the position of Summer Intern in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|MBA or PGDM
- Interns at Google are given a lot of responsibility and the chance to significantly contribute to their teams.
- Interns are given certain tasks to do at the outset of the programme.
- Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Prior to enrolling in your degree programme, you may have worked in disciplines such as technical sales and operations, consulting, analysis, marketing, customer service, and finance.
- The capacity to resolve complex and strategic business issues.
- Excellent organisational, project management, and idea-driven and idea-implementation skills in a dynamic environment.
- Abilities to solve problems and self-motivation.
- Interest in Google’s operations and the technology sector.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.