Fresh Prints is hiring for the position of Junior HR Associate/ Recruitment Intern in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate / MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Junior HR Associate/ Recruitment Intern
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate / MBA
|Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
|Remote (Work From Home)
Key Responsibilities for Junior HR Associate:
- Coordinate several rounds of assessments and interviews, as well as preliminary interviews.
- Sourcing through various avenues and reviewing applications and resumes.
- Collaborating with hiring supervisors as necessary.
- Status updates are ensured through communication with management and other team members.
- Create and implement thorough search techniques to find tech and non-tech personnel.
- Any additional duties assigned; act as a fallback for generalist duties.
Key Responsibilities for Recruitment Intern:
- Identify leads and conduct research.
- To accomplish your own goals, adhere to a thorough recruitment plan and method while putting your own creative spin on it.
- Launching outbound recruiting campaigns, such as phone calls, emails, and text messages, to market and promote the CM position.
- Examine prospective CM candidates.
- Initial prospecting meetings are scheduled with our internal interviewing staff.
- To achieve the recruitment team’s quarterly goals, collaborate with our recruiting team leads and other campus recruiters.
- Create a weekly recruiting metrics report.
- Collaborate with our training and interview teams.
- Process- and analysis-focused mentality.
- Continual follow-up and attention to detail.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks.
- Outstanding English communication skills.
- Being familiar with the startup environment is a major asset.
- In-house recruitment experience is preferred.
- Superior writing and verbal communication abilities, as well as a neutral accent.
- English fluency is a requirement.
- Excellent people and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience in outbound sales and marketing is preferred.
- Precise and detail-oriented in their work.
Fresh Prints is one of the fastest-growing custom apparel brands in the US. We have grown at an incredible pace of 60%+ over the last decade. Our people are a critical factor in helping us achieve this growth.
At Fresh Prints, one of our guiding principles is “Start and End with People”. We take that very seriously. As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you’ll be the “go-to” person for our people and will work closely with them so that they have a wonderful experience at Fresh Prints.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.