NatWest Group is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, Gurugram, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Bangalore/ Gurugram (Hybrid)
- Business and system needs must be gathered, verified, and documented while being in accordance with important strategic tenets.
- Communicating with clients, important stakeholders, and the team to gather and record functional and non-functional needs.
- Understanding the functionality of the system as it relates to the task at hand by reviewing the documentation for the current system.
- Supporting the establishment of team priorities in response to input from consumers, important stakeholders, and the team.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Application of business analysis tools and approaches expertise.
- A thorough knowledge of the concepts, tenets, and practices of Agile, as well as experience working in an Agile context.
- Good communication abilities, including the capacity to explain intricate technical topics simply to peers and higher-level colleagues.
- Effective stakeholder management and collaboration abilities
- Design functional specifications according to company needs.
- In order to determine the data requirements and data provisioning, communicate with the various data teams.
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.