Shell is hiring for the position of Trainee in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India
- You’ll be given a job with interesting challenges and chances.
- With the chance to work on a variety of projects that are at the cutting edge of technology, trends, and practises, you will be assisted in creating a development journey that is specific to your talents and needs.
- The “learner mindset” culture at Shell helps each of us reach our full potential by fostering a supportive, high-performance workplace focused on openness, curiosity, and growth. In this setting, you may learn from experiences and develop the skills necessary to advance now and take on leadership roles in the future.
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- You must be an Indian national, a permanent resident of India, or possess a current work permit for India.
- Prior to your first day at Shell, you must have graduated.
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided