JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Associate in Bangalore, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|Business Analyst/ Associate
|Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA
|Freshers & Experienced
|Bangalore, Mumbai, India
- Create and keep productive working connections with internal team members and other teams inside the company.
- Prepare reporting for each client.
- Draught financial statements and other regulatory reports as necessary for regulatory reporting.
- Adapt to and carry out modifications to legal requirements.
- Set deadlines for projects and assignments, prioritice them, and communicate any issues to the direct management.
- Show that you are knowledgeable about the team and departmental processes and the relevant systems.
- Recommend modifying departmental and team processes, as well as any necessary system modifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Excellent planning and organising abilities.
- Business process reengineering and innovative problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with the capacity to pro-actively advance several assignments individually and collaborate with others in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with transformation projects or knowledge of automation technologies (Alteryx/Tableau) is a bonus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.