Revolut is hiring for the position of People Specialist (Onboarding) in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|People Specialist (Onboarding)
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Freshers & Experienced
|Across India (Work From Home)
- As a member of the global HR team and the initial point of contact for employee questions or tickets in your area.
- Coordinating all aspects of the lifecycle, such as pre-onboarding, on-boarding, and off-boarding procedures, as well as the people services desk.
- The management of internal tools like time & attendance.
- Putting together HR documents and keeping HR records.
- Helping to put major HR programmes and policies into action.
- Critical-thinking abilities and the capacity to balance conflicting demands in order to satisfy stakeholders.
- Having experience representing HR to managers and employees across the firm and representing its policies and practices.
- experience working under SLAs and other measurable performance goals in a service role.
- having knowledge in managing HR processes using automated solutions (such as HRIS, Jira service desk, etc.).
- Knowledge of G Suite or Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of employment law.
- Experience working with startups or in the tech or financial services sectors.
- Working knowledge of MNCs and foreign teams.
- Working familiarity with regional labour laws and HR procedures.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.