Mastercard is looking for Data / ML Engineer in Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data / ML Engineer
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|Freshers & Experienced
|Pune, India (Hybrid)
- To fuel Mastercard data products and solutions, develop data capabilities and infrastructure related to obtaining and exploiting MA, third party, and partner data.
- Create the necessary new infrastructure for compliance-related data transfers, data pipelines, and data transfers in order to support the use of the data in the cloud.
- Identify the infrastructure and data-related capabilities needed to support new and developing product constructions, and explain how cloud native development may meet those needs.
- Recognise the data needs for both new and existing goods and services across a variety of product initiatives, as well as the business strategy for data and services, information infrastructure, and data demands.
- Work together with pertinent data management, data governance, and technical teams to support the enterprise’s needs and the long-term viability of information assets.
- Create a horizontal technology roadmap with input from the Data Strategy & Management team to enable technological data management solutions that satisfy the requirements of various business stakeholder groups.
- Recognise existing data infrastructure and capacity gaps or opportunities within and across efforts, and offer subject-matter knowledge to facilitate remediation.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Future trends in data, AI/ML, analytics, and digital experiences interest and inspire you.
- Experience in data hygiene procedures, identity resolution capabilities, or data management is a plus.
- Experience in data product creation, analytical models, and model governance. Experience in managing the usage of data.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a track record of partnership and connection building. Must be able to work with a geographically scattered team and function well in both team and individual situations.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication talents. Detail-orientedness is essential.
- Experience with industry best practices for data gathering and utilisation;
- Driven self-starter with exceptional multitasking abilities in a fast-paced setting; and
- Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional multitasking skills in a hectic setting.
- Excellent written and vocal English communication skills.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.