Accenture is hiring for the position of Web Developer Associate in across India. Candidates with any Graduation are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Web Developer Associate
|1 – 3 (Years)
- You will work closely with our Insights & Intelligence department to give value to our clients by assisting us in generating insights using the most up-to-date Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics methodologies.
- Additionally, you will assist us in putting your skills in use to develop world-class solutions, solve business issues, and handle technical difficulties using AI Platforms and technologies.
- In order to build the architectural foundation and services required for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class, you will need to make use of the existing frameworks, standards, and patterns.
- You will also need to establish your expertise by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and raising awareness in this developing field.
- Working largely with HTML, which is a set of markup symbols or codes entered in a file meant for display on a World Wide Web browser page, will be your main responsibility.
- You must do analysis and solve ever-more complex challenges in this position.
- You will receive little training on daily work/tasks and moderate-level training on new assignments.
- You are likely to have some engagement with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Any Graduation
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients.
- Ability to handle disagreements.
- Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders.
- Time management skills.
- To perform well under pressure.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.