Kwalee is looking for the position of Junior QA Tester in Bangalore, India. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Junior QA Tester
|BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Work as a team member on a project for testing particular video game franchises.
- Testing each of our games to identify problems before release.
- Find bugs and create high-quality bug reports that include things like a thorough description, precise reproduction instructions, a severity rating, etc.
- Logging the problems into a bug database, assigning them to the appropriate developer team member, and collaborating with them to get the issue fixed.
- Collaborating with programmers, artists, and designers to suggest modifications and improvements to enhance the overall experience.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the capacity to spot problems and faults in games.
- Excellent communication abilities in English, including the ability to explain concerns clearly and concisely.
- An analytical, systematic, and scientific mindset.
- knowledge of the hardware and software requirements for the PC, Console, and Mobile Platforms.
- Strong spreadsheet, MS Office, PC, and internet proficiency
- The capacity to collaborate well with others
- Flexibility to operate within project-specific shift schedules and adjust to changes in project requirements and instructions
Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile game developer and publisher based in the UK with growing teams in India, China and remote-working employees around the world. Kwalee has rapidly become a key industry player in mobile gaming, launching several hit games including Draw It, Shootout 3D, Jetpack Jump, Rocket Sky!, Bake It and Line Up: Draw the Criminal, with more than half a billion downloads around the world. The company was founded in 2011 by games industry legend David Darling CBE (awarded by the Queen), who previously co-founded and led Codemasters.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.