Goldman Sachs is looking for the position of Workforce Management Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Workforce Management Analyst
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Control the team of Workforce Management (WFM) specialists to ensure proper coverage for the operations of the business.
- Control the scheduling, mission control activities, and the application of WFM guidelines.
- Work together with the operation management team and business stakeholders to close important gaps in workforce management and to continue to refine the policy.
- To enforce uniform floor coverage and stop unfair behaviour, develop and publish workforce management policies for the team and delivery centre.
- Monitor and correct creative provisioning workflows to create an effective and methodical onboarding procedure for new recruits and internal transfers.
- Take responsibility for and provide ongoing organisational structure reporting to corporate leaders.
- In order to undertake system testing and fulfil departmental obligations, understand relationships between cross-functional partners and pertinent Technology stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Experience in personnel management and contact centre operations for two years is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a fast-paced corporate environment; prior experience creating action plans to enhance business procedures.
- Possessing the capacity to manage several projects and deadlines without sacrificing professionalism.
- A capacity for relationship building and maintenance while managing crucial business projects
- Strong judgement and ambiguity comfort.
- Strong PC abilities (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word) are necessary.
- Ability to operate independently and with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to lead and represent the team in a managerial capacity.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.