Revolut is hiring for the position of Strategy & Operations Manager in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Strategy & Operations Manager
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|Freshers & Experienced
|Across India (Work From Home)
- To maintain Revolut’s explosive growth, scalable processes must be built and optimised.
- Directing and carrying out (completely) core infrastructure projects
- Establishing a timeline to meet deadlines and investigating and deciding which projects the team should focus
- Looking for additional features to give customers a seamless experience
- Building performance tracking systems and managing crucial vendor connections
- Establishing strategic supply chain alliances and settling business terms
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a prestigious university
- Practical knowledge of SQL, Python, or R coding
- Proven track record of taking charge of and completing complicated projects
- Special ability to simplify complex problems and enjoy working with data
- An innate desire to learn and impact others
- A fascination with the financial sector
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.