Paytm is hiring for the position of Business Development Intern in India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Business Development Intern
|Any Graduate/ 12th Pass
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Maintaining relationships with designated clients is your responsibility. Interact with internal teams to ensure that each event listing, marketing efforts, and payments go smoothly.
- Point of contact for all small- and medium-sized organisers to ensure that the accounting and documentation run smoothly and easily.
- Answering and resolving inquiries is their responsibility.
- the control of incoming customer care inquiries.
- To ensure client satisfaction, identify and evaluate the needs of the organiser and the venue. Then gather feedback and pass it along to the appropriate teams.
- Any Graduate/ 12th Pass
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage leads, contacts, and sales pipelines efficiently.
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced business environment.
- Basic knowledge of sales techniques and strategies to support the sales team.
- Creativity and problem-solving abilities to devise innovative business development approaches.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships.
- Proficiency in market research and data analysis to identify potential business opportunities.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.