HSBC is hiring for the position of HR Consultant/ Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|HR Consultant/ Analyst
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- For the purpose of assisting in the delivery of the business outcomes defined in strategic people plans, develop and lead effective project plans and HR activities.
- Execute the implementation of HR systems while maintaining a focus on the quantifiable impact on the organisation and project success.
- Show great leadership and set an example for the function and the business. Promote the HR delivery model and encourage cooperation between the HR consultant, COEs, and HRBPs.
- Business stakeholder feedback, HRLT, and level of involvement/engagement throughout and following the project’s life cycle.
- Responses from specialised HR departments on the success of dialogue in jointly developing business solutions.
- Time, quality, cost, and performance metrics for project management are included in the business case.
- Experience in HR Consulting is Required Experience in Project Management Roles.
- Ability to act as a role model and ambassador for HSBC behaviours, and to deal with internal and external customers in a matrix environment firmly yet delicately.
- Strict attention to the confidentiality obligations. Integrity and tact are key.
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize and remain composed under pressure.
- Ability to be adaptable, tenacious, and resilient in the face of business demands under pressure.
- The capacity to spot procedural flaws and recommend modifications.
- Good team player, self-starter, problem solver, and having a keen eye for precision and details.
- expertise in feedback delivery, evaluation, and training methods and procedures.
- Using analytics to evaluate and report the effects of training on business performance.
- the capacity to coach, lead, and inspire performance.
- Service-oriented and client-centered.
- proficiency in spoken and written English.
- capable of using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and VISIO.
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.