Amazon is hiring for the position of Team Lead (Intern) in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Team Lead (Intern)
|Any Graduate/ MBA
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Work From Home
- Define, build, and execute the delivery process from the delivery station to the customer address.
- Ensure sufficient bandwidth in the territorial delivery team for effective peak-time delivery management.
- Engage closely with the delivery team, including associates, to develop and maintain a highly motivated and performance-driven team.
- Continuously improve the delivery process, achieving a sustained level of delivery performance through process and training enhancements. Initiate improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analyze data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and implement improvements to enhance overall performance.
- Implement formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen.
- Graduation required; MBA is desirable.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
- People management experience is essential; experience in leading and managing teams is highly desirable.
- Preferred experience in handling live operations, where on-the-spot decisions and immediate actions are required.
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage.
- Desirable experience in managing delivery operations.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.