Safeguard Global is looking for Client Support Specialist in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Client Support Specialist
|Work From Home (Remote)
- Manage the whole life cycle of Safeguard Global’s workers/clients after they are hired.
- Maintain all applicable worker documents throughout the job life cycle.
- Proactively and as needed, respond to client calls.
- Ensure that any advantages that were not finished during implementation are completed.
- Monitor and sustain benefits for each worker throughout the job life cycle.
- Ensure that background checks are conducted as asked if they have not been completed prior to the first payroll through Implementation.
- Collaboration with clients to obtain/relay expert in-country requirements throughout the worker’s life cycle.
- Contact person for client inquiries.
- Ensure payroll payment accuracy and timeliness.
- Working with Credit Control and other internal organisations to verify that customer accounts are not in debt.
- Work with compliant offboards for all employees, whether on indefinite or fixed-term contracts.
- Any Graduate
- Working experience ranging from one to three years.
- Excellent written and oral English communication abilities.
- Multitasking and workload prioritisation skills.
- Individual who is self-directed and takes the initiative.
- Excellent organisational abilities and attention to detail.
- Capability to form effective working partnerships.
Safeguard Global builds adaptive solutions for organizations seeking to thrive in the global economy. Through a combination of workforce management data, technologies, services and market expertise, Safeguard Global enables success through smarter, more efficient global employee management, recruitment, payroll, onboarding, expense management and more.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.